Metal roof tiles
Metal roof tiles are a lightweight roofing solution. They comprise a core of galvanised steel with a multi-layered protective coating and granular finish. Additionally They offer the appearance of traditional clay or concrete tiles, while combining with exceptional performance characteristics. Furthermore, they have demonstrated their durability and security in all kinds of conditions. Ranging from Canada’s sub-zero temperatures and high winds to the hot, humid, salt laden air of the Maldives.
Whys consider Metal roof tiles?
- Practical, economical and sustainable
- Attractive and economic finish for all types of roof down to 10 degree pitch
- Lightweight yet strong (a steel core increases strength whilst reducing weight)
- Fast installation (the interlocking system requires fewer fixings)
- Weather protection (storm proof, weather protection from some of the harshest weather conditions)
- Offering low maintenance
- Recycled and recyclable
Also, the tiles themselves have a six stage finishing process comprised of zinc aluminium galvanising, washing and the application of coatings which deliver sound insulation and protection against corrosion. The final powder-coated layer can also be finished in a variety of colours including traditional clay, wooden shingle, smooth matt and high gloss.
Finally, this system comprises of decra felt or breather membrane and decra tiles
Metal roof tiles system suppliers
In conclusion, Metal Roof Tiles for; Southend, Chelmsford, Maldon, Rochford, Shoeburyness, Leigh on Sea, Westcliff, Canvey, Braintree, Basildon, Brentwood, Burnham on Crouch, Epping, Ongar, Colchester, Witham and Tiptree.